Monday, February 18, 2008

My First Post


Okay, so here it is...my first post. I don't even know who will come across this or why I started a blog...I guess it just looked like a lot of fun.

So, I have fallen in love with the Weeds and Wildflower Designs digital scrapping stuff. It is kinda grungy, feminine, and simply AWESOME! On their blog they posted a challenge and here is my submission. I used Gina Marie Huff's "Believing in You" kit and the blog freebie for 2/18/2008 by Heidi Williams "In Bloom Frames". Check it out!

Rachel

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Rachel...is that you? My buddy and former customer? Oh that sounds bad doesn't it?! I looked at the layout and it looks like you, I think! (You're all gussied up, you know) I think this is a cool layout! Love the journaling. I'll look, I'll look! Keep posting.

Where did 1905 designs come from? It's intriguing....

Rachel said...

It's me...I'm having a hard time figuring out the whole computer language for setting up my blog with the kit I purchased from Shabby Miss Jenn.

I'll give the blogging a go...we'll see what happens.