Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy Week Ahead........

This week is going to be very busy....Joe and I will be looking for a house and hoping to find something we can't live without! Then on Thursday I head to the hospital for surgery to repair/remove my right fallopian tube. I'm a little nervous...but looking for a house has kept my mind a little removed from what is happening. The surgery shouldn't last more then an hour and I should be able to come home that night...Fingers crossed that all goes well and this is an answer to my prayers of starting a family. While I am on the mend I hope to find a position that is comfortable AND allows me to do some digi designing...it's been a while since I've had a freebie.

Anyway...Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you after my surgery...hopefully with news of success and a new home!

R-

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, Rachel! I hope it all works out for you. Keeping my fingers, toes, eyes and...crossed.

Hugs!