Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sweet Boy

Here is my latest LO...I had lots of fun doing this and actually scraplifted from July Guest Creative Goddess "Ivana" at Scrap Artists...here is her LO
And my take (with my little nephew...he's quit the little chubbers...super cute):


(Click for Credits)

WHAT's HAPPENING???
I've recovered from my surgery and my right tube was completely removed. I started on Clomid (this encourages more eggs to mature) and have been MISERABLE on them. LOADS of Hot Flashes, Nausea, Headaches, Heartburn, and Fuzziness. YUCK! One more day of pills and we'll see if it works. Finger crossed!!!!!

Joe and I also found a house and are praying things work out so that we can close on August 8...the day before my 31st birthday...NICE BIG PRESENT!!! I don't have a picture to post right now but it's a cute, old house that is perfect for us to start out in. It will need some work, but that's okay 'cause we want to make it OUR home...

-R

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hey Rachel! Good to see you are posting again. Great layout! Nice and colorful and whimsical. He is a chubby lil guy, but adorable!

Glad you made it thru surgery okay (was wondering) and only sorry to hear of the side effects of the meds. GOOD LUCK!

Congrats on the house! I hope it works out for ya!!

Sue said...

This sounds like it was a very hard time for you. I hope things are better now.

(I just found your site today, and I'm working backwards through your posts, so that the reason for all my way-after-the-fact late comments.)