Saturday, July 5, 2008

RAKs....

I learned something new today in the wonderful world of digiscrapping...there's this thing called RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) where digital scrappers take pictures from fellow digiscrapping pals and create a LO for them. SOOOO...I decided to do one for my friend Jeanne over at Creative Bliss. I hope she likes it...I snagged a photo of her cute daughter Jessica from her blog...hope she doesn't mind :)

Here it is -Credits:
CGammon - "Sweet Pea" @ Scrap Artist
AAbney - "Color Wonderful" @ Scrap Artist
MLima - "FrancheCompte" @ Little Dreamer Designs
EMerrit - "Doodle Trims" @ Little Dreamer Designs
MColeman - "Girl Power" @ Little Dreamer Designs

There you have it! Hope you like it Jeanne!

-R

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Like it? I LOVE it! Thank you SO much for sharing. You've got a great eye for this. I don't think I could have captured her so well.

Hugs!