Monday, July 7, 2008

Fertility Update...

I just got back from my Reproductive Endocrinologist and was informed that I have a nice sized follicle (where the egg is released) on the Left side (actually 2, but probably only the largest will release)! Perfect, that is the side with a tube so my chances for getting pregnant this cycle are...get this...NORMAL! WOW! I have to give myself a trigger shot tonight to encourage the follicle to release it's egg...which I'm very nervous about...I don't like needles. Then it's business as usual and then wait to see what happens.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that I was pretty excited about what I found out at the Dr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! how exciting for you. I will be praying for you. Good luck and God bless.

Carole N. said...

What wonderful news. I will keep my fingers crossed and say prayers that soon you will be sharing some special news with us here.
Hugs!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hey that is great news, I am wishing you lots of luck and sending a prayer your way too!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi :) The little cutie pie on my blog is my granddaughter. (whew thank heavens) lol

Oh and thanks for the heads up on Cori, I had already found her but I did loose her for a little bit! :) Love her style

Jeanne said...

Sounds promising! I will keep good thoughts running that you have some sweet news to share in the very near future!