Monday, July 14, 2008

Brilliant WebBlog Award!


I've been given this amazing honor...THANKS KIM and KELLEY at Simply Sweet Designs. They have such a great blog and amazing designs I am so thrilled to be given this award from them! Again, thanks!!!!!

So, my turn to hand out this award to some very cool bloggers. In no particular order I would like to award:

Suzee-Q's Stuff
- Awesome list of freebies...she's cool, too!
Creative Bliss - Great ideas for beautiful cards...and she's got LO's too. Very talented friend!
Digital Creations - Great blog with LOADS of LO ideas!
Digi Treats - Pam is so generous with her freebies...stop over and give her some love!
Pursuit of Scrap Happiness - Gorgeous blog with freebies too!
Shabby Miss Jenn - You all probably know her...her blog is beautiful, so colorful with such great ideas (not just digi scrapping)

So that's it...THANKS AGAIN!

5 comments:

Krystal Hartley said...

I haven't updated my blog yet, but I wanted to thank you for the award!!

janedoe said...

Thanks to Rachel for nominating me! It's a great to know that people stop by and get some inspiration and info on the digi world!

Suz :) said...

Thanks so much for the award! It makes me all gooey inside when people love what I do. A huge part of what I do is for all you generous designers (and a little me, hee,hee:)!! You are dear to me because I love PAPER and you do some awesome paper designs. Keep up the great work!!
Suz

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm honored! Your blog is beautiful and so are your designs!

Jennifer said...

Your creations are great! I am a beginner and I am learning myself. I am great at creating papers but have a tough time with elements.