Thursday, March 13, 2008

Is it really the middle of March?

I can hardly believe that it is already the middle of March. I started digital scrapping in January of this year and it doesn't feel like that long ago. Time sure does fly. One more week until Spring Break (thank goodness) and then 2 months and school is out!

Anyway, I thought I'd post a teaser...my next freebie should be ready tomorrow. I've got to organize files and upload to 4Shared and LOST is on...can't do it tonight...I'm ADDICTED!

Here is your sneak peak:


R-

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You only started 2 1/2 months ago and your already designing and sharing stuff? WOWZA! You are doing a GREAT job!

The new papers look great! Enjoy LOST...never watched it...but I do like The Apprentice this season, so I can relate in a way.... :o)