Thursday, March 6, 2008

Scrap Artist Simply Me Challenge-Wk 10


I've fallen in love with the forums and challenges at ScrapArtists. This is my latest LO for that challenge. We had to do a LO in one color...you could use various shades...but it had to be the same color. YIKES! It was a challenge.

Credits:
A.Clegg: "Neopolitan Summer" Background Paper
N.Rowe-Janitz: "Hearts and Flowers" BG Paper, "Celebrate Winter" Stitch
Lili: "Urban Letters"

"Winter's Beauty" Collab Kit: Glitter Drops

"In Bloom" Collab Kit: Button, Staple, Ribbon, BG Paper, Frame, Flower

Other

Weeds and Wildflowers: Gina Marie Huff's "Shabby Fall Garden" Ribbon and Wire

TFL!
R-

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! I must say you have definitely stepped up to the challenge! This is so pretty! The only thing I can say is that you might want to check the spelling on portrait....other than that stunning! You have a great eye!

Maricar said...

This is great. I love the shades of brown.